CL Water Clarifier
The CL Commercial Water Filtration System from Water Maze treats and recycles industrial wastewater. No other wash-water treatment system is as versatile and modular as the CL series. The six models can stand alone or be matched with a Filter Pac III module (below) to serve as a solids separator, a treat-and-discharge unit or a recycle system. The secret of the CL system is the effectiveness of the ten Coalescing Cones. The cone-shaped design forces the water to the edges of the tank creating the effect of water flowing from a 1-1/2 inch pipe into a 4-ft. tunnel. The dramatic reduction in velocity prevents channeling, enhances the separation process causing oil droplets to group & float, and forces solids to sink.
- Perfect For: Heavy equipment cleaning, manufacturing, trucking & transportation
- CL-30: Pre-treats wastewater as a solids separator
- CL-600D: Treats and discharges wash water to the sanitary sewer
- CL-603: Full recycling systems when matched with the modular Filter Pac III
- CLT-300/CLT-600: Cone-bottom tanks used as a pre-treatment or post-treatment auxiliary tanks
Oil-water separation is a process that enhances the natural separation of oil from water so the oil floats on the surface of the water.
- Pro: It effectively removes or skims “free” oils from the water surface making water safer for reuse or disposal.
- Con: It is not effective in removing emulsified oils that are often trapped within the water molecules by detergents or other cleaning agents
Interested in this product?
Contact us so we can set you up with what you need.