Vital Oxide is now on EPA List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). It has been added based on previous efficacy testing against a harder-to-kill virus.
- Hospital Grade 99.999% effective, contains NO VOC’s
- No mixing, rinsing or wiping, RTU product from drum
- 5-Log Kill with EPA List N: Disinfect Against COVID-19
- Vital Oxide in NOT A NEW PRODUCT, eliminating pathogens since 2011
- Contains Chlorine Dioxide – SAFE APPLICATION
- No PPE Equipment required – Category 4 LOW TOXICITY
- Food Contact Safe – NFS Registered (D2) Sanitize
- General disinfection of bacteria and viruses the contact time remains at 10 minutes
Vital Oxide is unlike many traditional cleaners, not relying on harsh chemicals like chlorine bleach, ammonia or other harmful solvents to kill germs. It’s also odorless, nontoxic and noncorrosive, meaning it’s safe for use on wood, metal or even fabric.
Vital Oxide’s active ingredient, chlorine dioxide, has been used as a water sanitizer for decades and is extremely safe for use – so safe, in fact, that you can spray it and eat on a cleaned surface immediately after its contact time, which is five minutes for SARS-CoV-2.
In addition to being safe, Vital Oxide’s germ-killing power is long-lasting. An exact timeline will fluctuate, but depending on the surface and how much it is used or touched, it can go up to seven days before reapplication is needed to ensure efficacy.
However, you certainly aren’t required to wait that long, as the odorless, nontoxic and noncorrosive formula of Vital Oxide won’t harm you, your family or your home no matter how often you use it. But, when it comes to conservation, Vital Oxide is still effective with a diluted ratio of up to 9:1 – however, for the best clean, we recommend using it the first time without dilution.
Interested in this product?
Contact us so we can set you up with what you need.